Full Membership – RM 120.00 annually
International Membership – RM 120.00 annually
International Affiliates – RM 100.00 annually
Student Membership – RM 50.00 annually
Annual membership begins from January 1 to December 31 of each year.
All new applicants will be charged a one-time RM20 processing fee.
Student members upgrading to Full members, are considered New applicants, and will also be charged a one-time RM20 processing fee.
Membership Late Fee
A Late Fee penalty of RM15 is chargeable, if and/when a membership is lapsed for more than 3 months, beginning from April 1 to June 30 yearly. After June 30th, membership is considered lapsed and members will need to reapply with Full Membership Fee, including RM20 processing fee.
Notification of membership renewal deadline will be announced to all members before December 31 yearly, and 1 month before March 31.
Direct Banking option: Maybank Account (5140-9311-7359), under the name of Malaysian Society of Clinical Psychology.
Kindly retain payment proof and upload it via application
Allied Health Professions Act 2016
Please be informed that all clinical psychologists in Malaysia must adhere to the Allied Health Professions Act 2016.
Here are more information about the Allied Health Professions Act 2016:
1. Frequently Asked Questions of the Allied Health Professions Act 2016.
2. Application for registration as an Allied Health Professional.
3. Legislation to Practice: Allied Health Professions Act (Act 774).
4. Allied health workers to register with Health Ministry.
5. Allied Health Professions Act to be enforced.
6. 40,000 Allied health professionals required to register with Health Ministry.